And so the hunt begins.

German At a Glance

Ever since we've been told to search for supplementary materials for our German classes two weeks ago, I've been keeping my eyes open for books, music, blogs, and other forms of media. I've been asking relatives and friends if they have materials that I could borrow. However my search has yielded nothing so far. So imagine my surprise when yesterday, while I was browsing through the National Bookstore, my eyes landed on this tiny book in the end of the shelf. It was just about the size of my palm and definitely easy to miss. I took the book out, opened a few pages, and decided that it was worth buying!

German At a Glance is a phrase book and dictionary for travelers, and it was just the thing I needed. It's a compact version of everything you need to know to get you by. It's amazing! I've finished Chapter 1 last night and I've also learned a few phrases & sentences already. I'll expound more on that later, but for now, here's a glimpse of what this bite-sized book holds. :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The hunt continues, and I land on YouTube.

Amidst the millions, my eyes were set on only one.

Currently playing: Das Lied der Deutschen