The hunt continues, and I land on YouTube.


The perks of having no classes on a Monday is that I get to catch up on any homework and/or project that I've missed during the weekend. And so I've dedicated the whole morning of today to scour the World Wide Web for anything that might help me with my German. YouTube was perhaps one of the best choices for this feat. At first I didn't know what to look for and the millions of videos available in YouTube did not help me decide. Thank goodness I suddenly remembered a lesson we had last, last week when Frau Arroyo played the German Alphabet for us.


Without further ado, here it is! I downloaded it and have been listening to it for the past few minutes. :-)

Comments

  1. Haha! You found the exact same video I was playing for you guys in class. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amidst the millions, my eyes were set on only one.

Currently playing: Das Lied der Deutschen