Biografie: Francisco Lachowski

Guten Morgen!
I haven't updated in a while, I'm sorry. A few days ago, we were given a homework (Hausaufgabe) which required us to make a mini-biography (Biografie) about a person. Here's a copy of the Biografie I wrote about Francisco Lachowski. I shall try and create other Biografien to practice with my German sentences. Til the next post!


Francisco Lachowski (geb. May 13, 1992) - seine Freunde sagen Chico - kommt aus Curitiba, aus Paraná in Brasilien. Er ist 19 Jahre alt. Francisco Lachowski ist Model für Ford Models. Er modellieren seit 2008 für internationalen Designern. Chico arbeitet international, in Mailand, Paris, New York und Japan. Er spricht Portugiesisch und Englisch. Francisco Lachowski wohnt in New York in der USA. Designer-Mode ist sein Job, zu Hause mag er aber Jeans, T-Shirts, und Turnschuhe. Sein Hobbys sind Surfen, Tennisspiel, Fußball, und Skateboardfahren.

Comments

  1. He has polish father and polish-german mother

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The hunt continues, and I land on YouTube.

Amidst the millions, my eyes were set on only one.

Currently playing: Das Lied der Deutschen