The Cafe influence: Part 2

Guten Tag!


I really wanted to post new updates about the Food Vocabulary that I found last week. The lesson about the Cafe last week really inspired me to research about Deutsch cuisine and such. I'm also quite happy with the list I found in an online Deutsch food website. It's where I'll be getting all my food terms & definitions from. The site shares a glossary of food terms! It's really a list from A-Z! Amazing! The glossary can be found here: [x]


So here is another list of terms with their definitions. I'll be posting pictures of it in the next entries! Enjoy!


Apfelsaft, der
noun
apple juice
Apfelsaftschorle, die
noun
apple spritzer (apple juice mixed with sparkling mineral water)
Apfelstrudel, der
noun
apple strudel
Aprikose, die
noun
apricot
Aubergine, die
noun
eggplant
aufkochen
verb
to boil
Auflauf, der
noun
casserole
Auflaufform, die
noun
casserole
aufschlagen
verb
to beat, whip
auftragen
verb
to serve
ausdrücken
verb
to squeeze
ausfetten
verb
to grease
ausrollen
verb
to roll out (dough)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The hunt continues, and I land on YouTube.

Amidst the millions, my eyes were set on only one.

Currently playing: Das Lied der Deutschen